Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I had a great time creating a color themed digital story and got some great ideas and examples from everyone.  It is amazing how professional and polished a completed project can be with just a good idea, some images, theme, and music. Although I used the already familiar Google Slides today, I learned how to add sound and voice to presentations using an extension.  I am looking forward to playing with the other apps such as Shadow Puppet, Animoto, and Popplet and use the  music and voice over tools.

What has been put on the shelf for an entire school year has come back to life today!  I was able to make a lot of headway on my website.  I have the pages all setup and organized, they are waiting patiently to have some detail content added to them. A super bonus would be getting to adding links and video to some of the content as well! It is my hope to have it all ready by the end of the week so it will be up and running at the beginning of the next school year!

I've gotta go as I am itching to get my emoji avatar made on Bitmoji!  :)~

1 comment:

  1. Your post energized me! I love to hear how teachers are accomplishing goals they set but never found time to do. You are making some great examples of digital projects that you can share with students as you ask them to create as well. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see your Bitmoji!

    ReplyDelete